Wednesday, December 11, 2013

John Freirez: Interview with Elena Freirez English 100 Fall 2013

Filipino-American Oral History Interview

About a couple months ago I interviewed my mother, Elena Freirez, about her experience of migration to America and her first impressions of living In America. I have learned a lot of things about my mother during this interview. Her lifestyle in the Philippines compared to Americas lifestyle is a great upgrade from what she left behind. Her honest experiences in the Philippines made me appreciate everything that I take for granted here in America. I am truly grateful for this strong woman that gave time to express and tell her journey of coming to America. 

Part one. From Philippines to America. 

Part two. Experiences in America.




No comments:

Post a Comment